Sunday, September 7, 2014

How many Beanie Boos do I have?

Well, not NEARLY as many as Glubcshi-Wonderland or Cutie Juliet!
I am not quite a collector yet, but I still have and LOVE Beanie Boos. I currently have the following Beanie Boos:
Original 6" Alpine
Purple Tag 6" Waddles
Red Tag Sparkly eyed 6" Ice Cube
Red tag Sparkly eyed, yellow footed 6" Speckles
Red tag Sparkly eyed 8" Rocco
Red tag 18" Sparkly eyed Waddles
...
But hopefully I will add onto my collection!
Who I'd LOVE to have:
Scraps, Bamboo, Fairbanks*, Igloo, Paddles*, Hope 4 Japan*, North*,Tabitha*, and MORE...
However, Tabitha, North, and Bamboo are high on demand.

Sincerely,
Alpine


**I have never seen Fairbanks, Paddles, Hope 4 Japan in person before. North is unavailable until Christmas. Tabitha has been seen several, several, several times in Hallmark. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment