Saturday, July 26, 2014

Spotlight Saturday: Igloo

Hello! Hi I'm Waddles. Welcome to Spotlight Saturday we will give the spotlight to one beanie boo per Saturday. I am your host for the very first (drumroll please) ... Spotlight Saturday! We do not have to give the spotlight to a beanie boo we already have, but we can (so then why wasn't it me???)-Anyways welcome to the first Spotlight Saturday!

       Today we are featuring... Igloo! Ever since I saw Igloo, I knew we could've been best buddies. What? Yes Angel, you can speak for a bit.  
        "The reason I wanted Igloo SOO much ever since the start was because he is a really cute animal with a Santa hat. I mean seriously, what can get any better than that? And his beautiful green eyes makes him irresistible  (LOL green is my favorite color...) and, I think he's perfect so thank you Ty Warner for creating Igloo!"
        Okay back to Waddles. Well, I think he's a penguin like me, and its really easy to beat everyone in the fish eating competition. I want it at least a challenge. "Waddles! Don't say that!" Oh, sorry but, penguin+penguin = besties so, igloo is a great idea.

Thanks,
Waddles the awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment