Sunday, January 25, 2015

Why Black Fridays are Magical

So I went Black Friday shopping a few years ago at a dollar store called Five Below, and a craft store called A.C. Moore. Not even looking at the Hallmark (which would be something I would NEVER do nowadays) I jumped into the five below.

Not knowing much about Beanie Boos at the time,  I looked at a weird pink duck that had sparkly pink eyes. I thought it was cute and walked to A.C. Moore. I picked up a super cute reindeer with golden antlers and solid green eyes. This was Alpine, my third Beanie Boo which I am lucky to have, because I never saw any versions of Alpine in stores EVER again!

The stupid part is, that "weird pink duck" was one of the rarest Beanie Boos, named Chillz the penguin. I learned this many years later and did some research on him. Chillz was available for one day only, only at Five Below. He is worth a buckton of money these days on eBay,  and I was super sad that I got Alpine instead. Do not get me wrong, I love Alpine with all my heart, she's my third beanie boo and I have great memories of her, with her. Ty made a post on Facebook saying Alpine could be hard to find, which cheered me up.

I am actually quite thankful now Alpine is in my collection, she is amazing and flawless. Chillz is SOO awesome, but I will have to wait in order for Chillz to come. On the bright side, I got Patty a couple days ago at Justice, and she is beautiful and kind of like Chillz, in a way. Unforchanetly, Patty is less fluffy, but that just means her fur is easier to manage! 😀

❤,
Angel 😇

No comments:

Post a Comment