Friday, August 29, 2014

New justice exclusives?

Think you to homepage2009 the eBay user for sharing this information :).
Warning: these beanie boos may or may NOT be real. You may believe whatever you want, but there is no guarantee they will be realesed.
Give a warm welcome to Lovesy and Trixie! Lovesy, is a dog with curly rainbow pastel colored hair (Fluffy rainbow colored fur xD) anyways, Trixie is a cheetah and or leopard who has more vibrant , and darker colored fur. ( which I will TOTALLY be getting when she comes out.) I absolutely ADORE Trixie! Honestly, I think in my opinion Lovesy is a tad bit unoriginal. But anyways, Thank You Ty Warner!

PS: Thank you to my new fan from Turkey! You are sooo amazing thank you for all your support!
Love,
Speckles

2 comments:

  1. i want trixie now want her now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree Ariel, I'll notify everyone when Trixie is released. :) if you want her REALLY REALLY NOWWWWW badly then you can go on eBay and try to find her :).

    ReplyDelete