Sunday, August 10, 2014

Spotlight Saturday

Today's Spoghtlight Saturday awards goes to (drumroll please) ... Pokey!
         Pokey is SOO adorable and I  love seeing the cutie in stores!
One reason I LOVE Pokey is because on this very same account someone I know made a Pokemon blog www.itsupereffective.blogspot.com and that person wants to play pokey-mon. XD
       Another reason is because of his look. I love how Pokey is one of the very few beanie boos that have a fold over their eyelids which I am not very fond of, but Ty Warner has made it so Pokey makes it look better than just the average beanie boo. Also, I love how Pokey isn't just an ordinary colored (such as green and brown in Sandy, or Zippy), but Pokey is neon green and yellow!
        I have seen Pokey in retailers from $5-$6.99, at retailers such as Barnes and Nobles, Go!, Five Below, Michales, A.C. Moore, Old Navy, Justice, and C.V.S.
        I hope you like today's Spotlight Saturday and tell me in the comment box if you have Pokey or even Igloo.

Bye!
    -Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment