Saturday, August 16, 2014

Paris needs to tell you something...

I'm Paris! Hi! I am a panda, who loves eating bamboo (food) and my buddies are Cody, Pete, Mandy, Penny, and Bamboo (beanie boo).
      You may be wondering, Who are Cody and Pete? Are you guys new boos? And, well no. I, am one of the few buddies you can meet on the right-hand side of this blog. Hover your mouse over us and our heads, and sometimes even our bodies, move along with your mouse. Feed me by hovering over where it says "more" and click on the icon, in which my case, bamboo!
      Have fun playing with me, Cody and Pete and remember, we are on this blog because;

  • We are SOO irristably cute
  • I am hungry so I need you to feed me
  • I am rocking this black and white
  • And most importantly of all, Beanie boos are animals, too!
Luv ya!
-Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment